Lines and Dots

Lines and Dots
Yummy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Part of the journey?




I've been a little down the last couple of days so the thought of posting has been, well, just that, a thought.  I couldn't seem to put things into words because honestly I'm not sure if people really care to hear about those moments.  It's nothing big really, mostly frustrations with trying to make this self-employed lifestyle work, which as of late it hasn't been.  I just keep plugging away at it because that is really all I can do at the moment.  And that is okay.   Perhaps it's part of the journey?

Maybe it's because of my mind set these past few days or maybe because I've suffered from depression along the way - either which way I really want to share a link to a post I read just a few minutes ago by
The Bloggess.  If you're not familiar with her she is a very popular blogger who is insanely funny (she does tend to swear a lot so if that offends you she might not be for you) and who also suffers from depression.  And she is willing to talk about it.  A lot.  And from her heart.  Her post today is called "It comes around ...and around".  And it hit home for me.  It might for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment