Lines and Dots

Lines and Dots
Yummy!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Temescal Hike and 'the look'

Prickly Heart



More pictures from our trip - these are from our hike up one of the trails that starts in Temescal Park/Pacific Palisades - my old stomping grounds as they say.  All those years there and I never knew about these trails.  I guess that's because we spent our days on the beach :) 

  
Another heart, but with flowers!
You'd think I would snap pictures of something other than cactus since I'm surrounded by them everyday here in Tucson!  I just couldn't help loving the shapes of these though. 

And here I am thinking that maybe I don't want to finish the trail ....  we took the wrong one - we meant to take the Waterfall trail but the one we chose was definitely not it.  Still nice but we did turn around after I gave Len 'the look'.  He loves 'the look'.  Do you have one of those looks?

Really? 


No comments:

Post a Comment